It is a unique blend of organic whole foods that are dense in protein and nutrients. It mixes extremely well in a shaker bottle or blender and has a smooth, non-grainy taste.
Perfect for those who get the bloating and gas issues associated with taking Whey protein, our plant based protein is easy on the digestive system while providing 20g of high quality protein. per serving.
Our premium, organic protein powder is made from 100% plant based, organic wholefood ingredients.
- 100% Organic Ingredients – Artificial Free
- Plant Based. Nothing from Cows, just Wholefoods.
- Complete Amino Acid profile
- 20 grams of high quality protein per serving
- Soy Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free and Non-GMO
Detailed Ingredient List
- Perfect for those that might be allergic and/or intolerant to animal based protein powders.
- High in BCAAs (Branch chain amino acids), which help retain muscle, reduce belly fat and keep you feeling full longer.
- Easy to digest.
- Studies on Pea Protein have been shown to lower blood pressure and clean the kidneys.
- Can help increase GOOD cholesterol levels.
- Helps detox – Fibers bind themselves to toxins and remove them through digestion.
- High quality PREbiotic fiber source that promotes healthy bacteria.
- Very lean and low in fat.
- Helps promote muscle growth, lean body mass and potentially weight loss.
- Low glycemic food that can help regulate blood sugar.
- Helps prevent obesity by speeding up ones metabolism.
- Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFAs) promote heart health.
- Reduces sugar cravings.
- Improves digestive health and reduces bowel inflammation.
- Reduces harmful bacteria in the body.
- Another high quality PREbiotic that helps promote healthy bacteria.
- Highly soluble and mixes easy in water.
- Helps promote healthy weight loss.
- Helps enhance calcium absorption.
- High concentration of antioxidants.
- High quality source of protein.
- High in Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Help promote healthy weight loss.
- Rich in antioxidants and useful minerals.
- Dense in protein.
- May reduce risk of heart disease.
- May reduce symptoms of menopause.
- Great fiber source, which can help with digestion.
- Helps assist with weight loss and can help regulate blood sugar.
- High in zinc, which provides immune support.
- A great source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
- Anti-inflammatory support.
- Dense in antioxidants.